DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE THIS WINTERThe loss of traction on ice or snow-covered roads may become critical for safety as the temperature drops below 7 degrees Celsius. At Jim Pattison Volvo Cars North Vancouver, we can make sure you get the correct set of winters tires with the best service from the team that knows your vehicle the best.
VOLVO WINTER WHEEL KITSIn cold temperatures, winter tires provide more stability than all-season tires and are designed with tread patterns that can provide more resistance on slippery surfaces, keeping you and your Volvo on the road.
• Rubber that remains flexible below 7°C
• An optimized tread pattern for winter driving
• Superior grip versus all-season tires
• A design and style that matches your Volvo
• Volvo Genuine Wheels that fit your car perfectly
• Tested and approved tires, designed to let you get the most out of your car
SEASONAL TIRE STORAGEFor your convenience, we offer six months tire storage from only $150 plus tax. Inquire below for more details.
AVOID DRIVING PENALTIES ON BC PROVINCIAL HIGHWAYSFrom October 1 until April 30, proper winter tires are mandatory on select British Columbia Provincial Highways. Failure to meet these requirements can result in a driving fine. M+S tires with 3.5 mm tread is the minimum requirement. Please review the maps below and plan accordingly before your next road trip.
To inquire about winter tires pricing, installation or storage, complete the form below.